travel insurance

Len's School requires that you take out travel insurance on all of our photographic tours. This is so that you are covered for cancellations, medical evacuations, extensions and any other unforeseen events.  Please ensure that your policy covers your destination.

If you do not have Australian medical insurance please consider a policy that covers medical evacuation. Most Australian medical insurance covers include ambulance cover.  Helicopter evacuations are expensive.  

Is your camera and computer equipment insured?  It may be covered under your home and contents policy. Please ensure your equipment is insured while on the tour.  We take all possible care but no responsibility for your equipment while on tour.

You may know that some debit and credit cards include travel insurance if you purchase your tour or air tickets with their card.  You can pay for your tour by credit card, so check with your provider for details.

Len's School suggests that you shop around for the travel insurance policy that is right for you, but we can take no responsibility for your choice.  Here are a few companies our clients recommend:

NRMA travel insurance

Sure safe - underwritten by Lloyds

AON Australia - Risk Management

Australia Post travel insurance


Link to our medical form and waiver of liability