Terms and Conditions for Photo Shoots
By booking and paying for your shoot you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. To reserve your place on the shoot Len’s School requires full payment (non-refundable)
2. Len's School is not held accountable or liable for any photographic mistakes or errors in your photographs, nor for your equipment failure
3. Len's School will not be held liable for any equipment that is lost, damaged or stolen prior to, during or after the shoot.
4. You must follow the directions & requests of your photographic guides and models at all times
5. Obviously we cannot guarantee the quality of the work you produce during the shoot, but we will do everything to ensure that you leave with fantastic photographs worthy of hanging on your wall.
6. In the event of Len's School cancelling a shoot, you will be offered an alternative shoot to replace your booking.
7. Taking photographs on location is at your own risk. We require participants to acknowledge that there are risks involved with the shoot. These risks include tripping over, high voltage electrical equipment, rough ground, cliffs and bush (in outdoor shoots), etc.
8. You will be required to sign a wavier of liability & acknowledgement of risk on arrival at the shoot, as well as a medical form, media waiver and model release form. This is a requirement for participation.
9. Len's School is full insured with public liability insurance. It is recommended that you have personal medical insurance to cover ambulance and associated medical costs.
10. A full model release is supplied to each participant for full rights to all images of the model during the shoot. Our release is approved for use by contributors to the world’s leading photo agencies, including ALAMY and Getty Images.
11. Under no circumstances are you to touch any of the models, specialised equipment and props. Flashes are not usually used during shoots. Constant tungsten lighting is provided for indoor shoots.
12. While every effort will be made to help you with your photography, the shoot is not a photographic workshop or photographic tuition (unless stated) – if you require this service please consider our workshops or book a private shoot or private tuition session.
13. No specialised photographic equipment is required for our shoots, just a camera, enough memory or film, and plenty of battery power.
15. Photographers are required to leave their egos in the car park.