Thanks Len for a great workshop at Belmont on Saturday. I really enjoyed your relaxed and professional approach to meeting everyone’s expectations. You have a wealth of knowledge that is presented in a very practical way. I really like the way you stressed the importance of focusing on the “positives”. I also teach leadership and emotional intelligence and strength-based approaches offer so much. Important to identify areas for improvement but focus on what you do well and how to leverage these even more. I am really looking forward to putting into play some of your very informative approaches and suggestions for stronger composition. On Saturday I really “got it, 12 months earlier and I would not have been ready, timing was perfect.
I am off to Port Campbell for a week next Saturday, really excited about creating some special images.
I am sure we will meet again.
Hello again Len.
Many thanks for your terrific workshop held on Saturday. It was a great idea to ask everyone what they wanted from the workshop and to build from that. Along the way we were gently led through art theory, design, composition and a whole lot of other concepts we may never have considered before. It was very generous of you to share your workflow process and to pass on many tips and ideas that should inspire us to take photographs that actually express our own individuality. IE not to rely on judges alone. A note of thanks has been placed on our website and if you would like to see it, just follow the link below.
Hope our paths cross again in the future.
Information for Camera Clubs
Len regularly mentors and teaches at Camera Clubs. He also runs workshops for clubs at group prices. Len is regularly asked to judge competitions.
- The secrets of Digital Black and White Photography
- The language of the Photograph - Composition
- Landscape Photography
- Seascape Photography
- Critiquing Photographs Len's Way
- Fine Art Nude Photography
- Printing Len's Simple Way
- The Space Between - Composing Negative Space
- Creativity for Photographers
POSSIBLE 3-4 HOUR WORKSHOP
- Critique session - This starts with Len outlining how to critique photographic prints, and ends with the audience practicing critiquing prints bought by the audience. Members are asked to bring a series or three to five prints for critiquing. Digital photographs will not be critiqued.
SUGGESTED FULL DAY WORKSHOPS
- Creative Lens
- Digital Black and White Photography
- Photographic Composition
- Len's One Day workshop
SUGGESTED WEEKEND WORKSHOPS
- Blue Mountains Landscape Weekend
- Monochrome Weekend
THE FINE PRINT